Special Full Moon class on the Biblical Day of Love!
Why will we do anything to find a partner and once we finally have one, find it incredibly challenging to maintain?
How can relationships be both wonderful and frustrating? Illuminating and disappointing? Full of love and hate, attraction and repulsion?
In this enlightening workshop, Gahl teaches you the missing keys for attracting the right people into your life and harmonizing your current relationships. Using myths and storytelling, Gahl weaves together the Buddhist Heart-Sutra with ancient Kabbalistic texts, the Ramayana & Shakespeare, Pythagoras & Psychology, Greek Tragedy and Hollywood movies, to give you the life-changing answers to crucial questions like:
• What are soul-mates and how do I know if my lover is my twin-flame?
• What can Adam and Eve teach us about the hidden meaning of relationships?
• How can I harmonize and identify my masculine and feminine energies?
• How does astrological compatibility work and what are Love-Signs?
• How do I know if my inner masculine and feminine sides are in harmony or conflict?
For the last two decades Gahl has been giving astrological consultations to thousands of couples, business partners and individuals. After sharing what he sees in the chart, Gahl asks his clients to explain what their challenges are. He noticed that those who had a relationship, found their partnership challenging and those who did not, described their lack of a relationship as the main challenge.
In the workshop Gahl introduces a spiritual exercise designed to connect and harmonize your inner masculine and feminine sides.