Light Enterprises has created and maintains http://cosmicnavigator.com (the "Site") as a service to all the Internet users worldwide.
Access to and use of this Site is subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws.
By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and other notices. You acknowledge full and complete acceptance of these terms.
Light Enterprises welcomes links to this Site. Links may resolve to the home page (http://cosmicnavigator.com) or to specific pages within this Site.
- Links must lead to whole pages within the Site. Direct linking to partial pages or individual files (i.e. image files, multimedia files, etc.) is not permitted. Similarly, Light Enterprises does not permit the framing of its pages and files in the framesets of external sites.
- Links to Light Enterprises's site should not assert or imply an endorsement by or affiliation with Light Enterprises.
- Light Enterprises reserves the right to withdraw permission for any link and to change this linking policy at any time.
- All content on cosmicnavigator.com Web site is protected under copyright law.
Links to external sites
Any dealings with third parties included within the site or participation in promotions, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings or promotions, are solely between you and the third party. Light Enterprises shall not be responsible or liable for any part of any such dealings or promotions.
Light Enterprises maintains this site and we welcome you to browse this Site. All materials on this Site, including but not limited to artwork, photographs, graphics, audio clips, video clips, text and trademarks, are the sole property of Light Enterprises or its licensors or are used herein with permission. The exclusive rights to all materials on this site are protected by U.S. and international laws of copyright, trademark and unfair competition.
Unless particular materials are specifically restricted as noted, it is Light Enterprises's policy to allow limited reproduction and distribution of certain of the materials posted on this Site as follows:
- The copies are reproduced in a publication of a Light Enterprises Entity.
- Unless otherwise indicated, non Light Enterprises Entities must first seek permission from Light Enterprises before reproducing any materials from the Site.
- The copies are distributed only for the non-commercial educational or public policy purposes of promoting humanitarian service through Light Enterprises.
- The particular article or section is reproduced in its entirety in its original form; you may not edit or otherwise change the substance of the content, or change or delete any copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices.
- Graphics may be scaled but the Light Enterprises Marks, Logos may not be reduced or enlarged beyond legibility and may not be otherwise modified, altered or obstructed.
- All copies include a statement that the material was reproduced from cosmicnavigator.com or Light Enterprises with permission.
- All copies include the following notice "Copyright ©2010 CosmicNavigator.com. All Rights Reserved."
You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, modify, display, prepare derivative works based on, republish, transmit, repost or otherwise use the content of this Site, without prior written authorization from Light Enterprises. To request such permission, contact Light Enterprises.
If you download Content from this Site in order to use the Content as authorized above, the Content, including any files, images, audio or video clips is licensed to you by Light Enterprises. Light Enterprises does not transfer the title to you. You own the medium on which the Content is recorded, but Light Enterprises retains full title to the Content, and All Intellectual Property Rights therein. You may not redistribute, sell, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise reduce the Content to any other human-perceivable form.
The information and opinions expressed in materials posted by visitors on the discussion rooms, bulletin boards, lists or other venues connected with our site (collectively, "Forums", "Comments") are not necessarily those of Light Enterprises or its affiliates and Light Enterprises makes no representations or warranties regarding such posted materials.
Users should be aware that our Forums, Comments are public, not private communications. When you voluntarily disclose personal information on our Forums, Comments, that information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages from other people.
You shall not submit, upload or post to our Forums, Comments any content which:
- Libels, defames, invades privacy, or is obscene, pornographic, abusive, or threatening;
- Infringes any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity, including but not limited to, violating anyone's copyrights or trademarks;
- Falsifies or deletes author attributions, legal notices or other proprietary designations;
- Violates any law;
- Advocates illegal activity;
- Contains viruses, corrupted files, or other materials that may cause damage to another's computer;
- That would be degrading or bring discredit to the Light Enterprises.
- Advertises or otherwise solicits funds or sales of goods or services.
By posting any content on our Forums, Comments, you automatically agree to indemnify Light Enterprises from and against any and all third party claims, demands, liabilities, costs or expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from your breach of these posting restrictions.
By posting any content on our Forums, Comments, you automatically grant to Light Enterprises a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable and unrestricted worldwide right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and distribute the posted content or incorporate the posted content into any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed for any purpose, including advertising and promotion, and you automatically waive all "moral rights" with respect to the posted content all in perpetuity.
Limitations of liability
The materials on this Site are provided solely for educational and promotional purposes. Your use and browsing of this Site is at your own risk. Light Enterprises makes no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, lack of viruses or other harmful components and accuracy of the information contained in this Site for any purpose. All material on this Site is provided "AS IS" without any warranty of any kind. Light Enterprises hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to this Site including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, workmanlike effort, title and non-infringement.
In no event shall Light Enterprises be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special consequential damages or any damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for the inability to use equipment or access data, loss of business, loss of revenue, income, contributions or profits, business interruption or the like), arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of this Site, with the delay or inability to use the Site, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the Site whether based in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if Light Enterprises or any of its suppliers has been advised of the possibility of damages. Some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages. Therefore, the above limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages may not apply to you. If you are dissatisfied with any portion of this Site, or with any of the Terms and Conditions governing its use, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Site.
This Site is controlled, operated and administered by Light Enterprises from its offices within the United States. You may not use this Site or export the materials, information or services on this Site in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations. If you access this Site from a location outside the United States, you are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the internal laws of the State of California, without giving effect to principles of conflict of laws. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state courts sitting in Los Angeles, California or the federal courts in Los Angeles of California to resolve any disputes arising under these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions contain the complete agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersede all prior or contemporaneous agreements or understandings, whether oral or written. The failure or delay of Light Enterprises to exercise any of its rights under these Terms and Conditions or upon any breach of this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of those rights or of the breach.
If any of these Terms and Conditions shall be held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible and the remaining provisions of the Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Light Enterprises, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees and assigns, from any claim, demand, or damage, including reasonable attorneys' fees, asserted by any third party due to or arising out of your use of or conduct on the Site.
Light Enterprises may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions and other notices contained herein by updating this posting. You are bound by such revisions and should periodically visit this page to review the then-current Terms and Conditions.
This is the entire agreement between you and Light Enterprises relating to your use of this Site. These Terms and Conditions may not be modified by you, in writing or otherwise, unless agreed to in a written document signed by Light Enterprises.