Like a king or queen who consolidates the power of many lords, Leo holds the zodiac together. The sign of former President Bill Clinton, Madonna, and Napoleon, Leo catalyzes many attractive aspects of life, such as love, romance, children, happiness, playfulness, sports, gambling, entertainment, and fun. The energy of Leo commands the center of attention and prods us to uncover the child inside all of us. Leo teaches self-confidence, creativity, and the connection to the spiritual. In Leo, you will focus on love, happiness, and playfulness. You will practice being creative and seeing
with the innocent eyes of a child. You will learn to identify the beauty in life and find techniques to enhance your charisma. Leo also offers the opportunity to exercise your will while feeling like you deserve to receive all the gifts life can offer.
How to Get Along with Leos
- Be happy and playful. Being interesting and nurturing don't account for much with this sign. Leos value fun.
- Love Leos, adore Leos, and make them feel as if they are royalty.
- Give the Leos as much attention as you possibly can. They beam when they feel they are the center of your universe.
- Offer as many compliments and affirmations as possible.
- Initiate adventure and risky activities. These outings do not have to be as extreme as jumping off Niagara Falls, but they should be exciting.
- Leos need ritual. If possible, establish habitual activities with them. These rituals might include anything from calling at 1 P.M. every Tuesday or going to yoga class together the first Sunday of every month.
- Be a loyal friend. Leos cannot stand and can rarely forgive a traitor. Throughout history, betrayal of your king or queen has resulted in severe punishment. Leos tend to make the best friends and the worst enemies.
- Allow Leos to assert their will. Try to offer your help with their projects and enterprises.